Tuesday 13 January 2015

Hello 2015!

Wow, 2015!  How did that happen?  I haven't used my blog in nearly two years - since I felt pregnant!  But a few months ago I really immersed myself into a new personal journey and seeing as I have stuck to it (yay me!) I have decided I wanted a place to write about it and share things I find that others may find useful or inspiring. 

I have some new things in my life since I last wrote.  There are a few standouts for me.  Firstly, my beautiful little boy Nate.  Nate Austin Gordon entered the world on the 31st October 2013 and my heart instantly filled with love.  My whole world in a tiny little dirt filled, chit chatting, smiling package. I also have a newfound love for respecting my body and being mindful of what I put in it and on it !  And of course crossfit.  Crossfit is amazing, but more of that to come soon.  Be warned, shit is going to get real.  I may share stuff that makes you feel uncomfortable - whether that be due to oversharing (sorry in advance!), a difference of opinion or simply bringing something to light that you would have preferred to stay ignorant to.  I have done a lot of 'growing' in the past couple of years and many things have become clearer to me.  I have worked out which things are important to me, and which things are not.  So I'm back, and excited about the year ahead!  Please bare with me while I update a few things and try and find my way around again. Stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment